Monday, August 18, 2014

Japanese Anime Songs Mp3 Download

Leave a Comment
It is very hard to search and download Japanese Anime Songs. I am a anime fan and I know how much trouble that I have faced to search and download anime mp3 songs. It took me a long time to find this site where you can download all sorts of Anime songs for FREE. You can download full mp3 songs of various popular anime series such as Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tale, K-On!, and many more...

I don't know why but I kinda like Japanese songs. So, do you [or you'll not be reading all this... :)] Even you don't understand the meaning you keep tunes to it because of the beats and rhythms. Okay Okay... Enough of the blah blah... Let me guide you what you have to do...


Steps To Follow
  • Go to this site >> Gendou
  • Register/ Login or use this account
Username: Lurc
Password: drg3217
  • Search the Title, Categories or Title of the anime you want to download
  • Once you clicked the title it will start downloading...
Thanks 4 Visiting
Support Us By Sharing This Post With Others

0 comments:

Post a Comment