Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Free Chess Game For Androids

Leave a Comment
There was this friend who told me about this wonderful chess game app on the google playstore. I really liked it. This is one of the best chess game app which I've found till today and I'm really hooked up with this game. I play this game all the time. The most interesting part of this game is that it is free and it is very user friendly app. It provides challenging experience for any chess players and not only that this app is designed for both android Tablet and Phone. You can visit this link chess free for more details.

Besides this game app has total of 15 levels and level starts from novice to master of course. And that's not all folks there is another feature which grabed my attention towards this game. This chess game app allows us to battle with our friends on the internet too. Play against your friends and get ranked in the leatherboards too. This is exciting and this is fun so what are you waiting for hurry up and download it now.
Support Us By Sharing This Post With Others

0 comments:

Post a Comment